About Our Practice
The longevity of our practice is a testament to the dedication of our dermatology team. Charlotte Dermatology was established in 1939 as one of the first dermatology practices in the region.
To serve our communities we have offices in Charlotte, NC (7th Street – Rocky River – University), Matthews, NC & Myrtle Beach, SC.
Over the years, our reputation for excellence has continued to grow as we seek to deliver advanced medical and surgical treatment of skin diseases, including MOHS surgery, as well as cosmetic skin solutions. From removal of life-threatening skin cancer to cosmetic chemical peels.
The health and appearance of your skin can have a dramatic effect on your physical well-being and peace of mind.
Unique On-site Dermatology Services Include:
- Mohs surgery for skin cancer (From fellowship-trained Mohs surgeon Hazem El-Gamal, MD)
- Pathology services and lab
- Laser therapy
- An in-house aesthetician (Offering cosmetic dermatology services)
Surgical Solutions Include
- Skin cancer and Mohs surgery
- Excisional surgery
- Cryosurgery (liquid nitrogen)
- Nail Surgery